Under the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2022, the higher education scholarship scheme by the Rajasthan government, now no poor child will be deprived of further higher education. Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2022 Online Form have been sought from the candidates for the year 2022 by the Government of Rajasthan from 3 January 2022 to 15 February 2022.
Complete information about this yojana is given to you below and interested candidates read it carefully.Here we will tell you about the required documents to apply for this scheme and the eligibility criteria for applying for this scheme and the online application process to fill the form.
We will give you detailed information about all these and to get more information related to this scheme, read this article carefully till the end. As far as the information has been received, only those students will get the benefit of this scheme and students who have passed the 12th examination from Rajasthan Board.
The annual family income of the students who will take advantage of this scholarship scheme should not exceed Rs 200000.To take advantage of the scholarship scheme, the student will have to open his account with the State Bank of India.
Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2022
Students studying in higher education institutions of the state, who have been promoted and passed without examination, all those students will also be given scholarship under this scheme for 5 years.
This scholarship will be payable for 10 months in a year in which Rs 500 per month will be given to the beneficiary student. To take advantage of this scheme, the eligible student will have to fill the Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2022 online application form for the scheme.
Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021 is a financial help given by the Government of Rajasthan. Under which any student who wants to get higher education, he/she is given some money by the government. Only the meritorious students of the state are included under this scheme.
Under this scheme, in the category of higher education, the students studying from class 10th to class 12th and above are counted.A student can get money from the government during his/her education for five years according to this scheme. If for some reason he/she stops studying in the middle of the year, the state government will not include him/her under this scheme.
Rajasthan CM Uch Shiksha Scholarship Yojana 2022 Details
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan CM Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Yojana|
|Under||Rajasthan Education Department|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Rajasthan|
|Online form begins on||3 January 2022|
|Online form ends on||15 February 2022|
|Major Benefit||Rs 5000 annually ( Rs. 500 pm)|
|Yojana Objective||monetary Scholarship to 12th Passed Students|
|Scheme under||Rajasthan Government|
|Official Website URL||hte.rajasthan.gov.in|
CM Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2022 Eligibility
- The applicant should have passed 12th class this year via RBSE with minimum 60% marks.
- The student should be ranked among 1 lakh students in class 12th.
- Applicant’s bank account should be in any Indian bank.
- The annual income of the parents of the students who will take advantage of this scheme should not be more than Rs 200000.
- Students should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2022 : Required Documents
- It is necessary for the candidate to have aadhar card and the beneficiary must have 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Candidate must have an account with any national bank as in this bank account the scholarship amount will be transferred to the beneficiary through DBT.
- Eligible student must have Jan Aadhar Card.
- It is necessary to have a valid mobile number.
- While applying, it is necessary to affix passport size photograph and all the information asked in the application form accurately
Objective of Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2022
There are many such students of the state who want to get higher education but due to their financial condition they are unable to get some education. Keeping these things in mind, Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2022 by the Government of Rajasthan has been started. The scheme has been started under which students can easily complete their further education by getting some money.
Steps to fill Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2022 Online Form
- If the students of Rajasthan want to take advantage of the Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2022, then they will have to take the help of the official website.
- On visiting official website, the student will see the page of College Education Department Rajasthan.
- After the page opens, an option named Scholarship will also appear and students have to click on the same option.
- If you have come to this website for the first time, then you have to register your name by going to the registration and then you will get the login id and password and using the same login id and password you can fill the Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021 form.
- After filling the scholarship scheme form, now submit the form online with all the documents asked by the authorities.Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2022