UP e-Shram Card Payment Status 2022 Rs. 1000 First List Direct Link Check: The e-shram scheme of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, GOI is proving to be very helpful for the sharmiks who are suffering from economic slowdown during the Corona period. Under this scheme, the UP government has transferred 1000 rupees to the people registered on the e-shram portal in the bank account for 2 months, but there are many people who have registered for this scheme, but till now the first installment has not come in their account so from here you can check the UP e-Shram Card Payment Status 2022 with following the below steps.
UP Government will give Rs 500 in 2 installments in the form of 1-1 thousand to the e-shram card holder by the Labor Welfare Department. State governments who have implemented the e-shram scheme and registration of people have started coming soon, the state government will deposit money in their bank accounts and you will be able to check the UP e-Shram Card Payment Status. The amount of the first installment will come in January and the amount of the second installment will come in the month of February.
UP e-Shram Card Payment Status 2022
The Uttar Pradesh government announced Rs 1000 as assistance for labourers, street vendors, hawkers, vegetable and fruit vendors, small shopkeepers, etc and those who have authorized shramik cards were given financial assistance.
The purview of this scheme includes street vendors, horsemen, rickshaw and dabblers, barbers, washer-men, tailors, cobblers, fruit and vegetable vendors etc. A maintenance allowance of Rs 1000 will be provided to these workers and workers for one month.
E-Shram Card Registration Form 2022 (जानिये कैसे करना है रजिस्ट्रेशन)
Benefit of UP E Shram Yojana
- The Uttar Pradesh government will send 1000 rupees to the bank accounts of the workers every month.
- You will get the benefit of all the welfare schemes of the Uttar Pradesh Government.
- The e-shram card holder in the state of Uttar Pradesh will get accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh.
- Any facility brought by the Uttar Pradesh government for the workers will be directly benefited.
- Pension facility can be available in future and also there will be financial assistance in health treatment.
- Pregnant women in the state of Uttar Pradesh will be given proper facilities for the upbringing of their children.
- Funds will be provided as assistance in house construction to the eligible sharmiks in the state of Uttar Pradesh
- Money assistance will be provided for the education of the child in the state of Uttar Pradesh
- All government schemes of central and Uttar Pradesh government will be offered as a direct benefit.
Uttar Pradesh E Shram Yojana 2022 Overview
|Ministry Name||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|State Government Name||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Benefit of UP E Shram Yojana||Financial Assistance of Rs. 1000|
|Beneficiary||All the workers/labours from Unorganized Sectors of the UP state|
|Official Website URL||uplabour.gov.in|
UP Sharmik Bharan Poshan Yojana 2022
Chief Minister of UP has transferred the Bharan Poshan allowance to the account of 1.5 crore workers on 03 January 2022. The purview of this scheme includes street vendors, horsemen, rickshaw and dabblers, barbers, washer-men, tailors, cobblers, fruit and vegetable vendors etc. These workers and workers will be provided a Bharan Poshan allowance of Rs.1000 for one month. Bharan Poshan allowance will be provided twice to the workers of organized sector and once to the workers of unorganized sector.
The Uttar Pradesh Government will deposit the amount of the first installment of e-Shramik Card directly into the bank account of the holder via DBT. Right now the government of Uttar Pradesh is sending an amount of 1000 rupees to the workers of the state from 3 January 2022 and other state governments can send the first installment of e-shram card to the people of their districts within the coming 1-2 weeks. Now we will keep updating you continuously about UP e-Shram Card Payment Status 2022 so keep visiting this page daily.
Process to Check Sharmik Bharan Poshan Yojana Rs 1000 1st List 2022
While making E Shram Card, if you have linked your bank account and Aadhar card, with NPCI, then you can easily check UP e-Shram Card Payment Status 2022 by following the below mentioned sets.
- First of all, we have to understand that this UP Sharmik Bharan Poshan allowance amount will be deposited by the UP government in the bank account of the All the workers/labours from Unorganized Sectors of the UP state registered via dbt.
- Sharmik Bharan Poshan Yojana Rs 1000 will be arrived through an auto transfer mode, for which you do not have to do anything.
- On your registered mobile number, check whether a SMS of UP Sharmik Bharan Poshan Yojana 2022 Rs 1000 credit has come or not if come then its OK else contact the bank where you have a bank account.
- Apart from this, you should go to your base/home branch and check your account balance & UP e-Shram Card Payment Status, for this you should get the passbook printed.